Fireteam Fireteam Conversions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leejax01

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
What’s the easiest thing to convert a Fireteam to? I’m guessing a Mojave? How far off from a Talion?

What do you mean by covert? Like completely convert? Or make a long wheelbase version of another car?

Fireteam is a wide-armed axle-/cvd Mojave(congruent chassis/center drivetrain)

On-road cars and Typhon with gp5/gp6 diffs will be most complex/expensive conversion, but any other Arrma 6S requires the same group of components to create a fireteam configuration…

Thinking of a Mojave or a Talion. Already have a Kraton

IDK… I’m the only old F’r that loves the army dudes AND the hand brake! I just threw some meats on it. But I do love the builds suggested. I have a Talion. I was eye balling the basher queen mustang speed runner myself. Let us know what you decide!

What’s the easiest thing to convert a Fireteam to? I’m guessing a Mojave? How far off from a Talion?
The talion mod would be easiest. You need three things. shock towers, and standoffs to extendthe body posts……oh, and a wing and body mounts.

IMG_1232.jpeg

Last edited:
Easiest? Minimal parts to just turn it into a truck...

Mojave side guards, some Kraton body mounts, and Savage XL body.

2023-04-23 10.24.03.jpg

I used a mojave chassis which is the same thing but i have mine set up with talion towers and body posts to run the savage flux xl body.

stretched talion.jpg

stretched talion2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back