Kraton Fireteam tires cheap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiba.k9

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
Well since the fire team tires are 30 a set everywhere I bought one here is these difference kraton to fireteam I also have a brand new set of kraton tires and 5mm offset hubs

20240515_132349.jpg

20240515_132510.jpg

I like them more u have a bit less traction but it slides way way easyer in the grass blacktop or concrete

I like them more u have a bit less traction but it slides way way easyer in the grass blacktop or concrete
And having a bit less traction, it keeps the front down better

Hard to pass'em up at that price. I recently just put my FT tires on my Kraton too. I think the taller, more narrow tire should make it more fun to drive...haven't tested it out yet.
Definitely is

Definitely is
They also don't expand much at all full throttle spins in Grass drifts wonderfully

Last edited:
they look good but them feet don't :sick:
Feet feet. 😆 Well, that wasn't very nice! Didn't notice em.' I always have socks on if I'm not wearing some kind of shoes, and wear slip-on shoes as slippers a lot. I shave my feet and toes in the shower too. Then spray a lot of antiperspirant before putting socks on. Keeps the shoes good.

@Kiba.k9

FT tires are great, and they handle stock like a dream.

I love that it is a long rig that stays down and does not wheelie. My FT always had the Kraton axles and the M2c 5mm extenders. I love a wide-planted stance. I also saw that Rich D. did the same in his video.

I bash in dirt so I like to whip and slide so I cannot speak for grass...unless it is dead grass and dirt mix for the sliding.

I flipped my FT with a truck body and added the LP Backflips. It did lower it, but again, clearance is not an issue for me since dirt is my love.

I tried it both ways, but in this setup, the LP BF wins for me.... The wider axle and M2C 5mm extenders she is a planted dream to bash.

All how it feels and bash for you with the FT. You cannot go wrong with either tire.

1715810811583.png

1715810862500.png

1715810875826.png

1715810920793.png

@Kiba.k9

FT tires are great, and they handle stock like a dream.

I love that it is a long rig that stays down and does not wheelie. My FT always had the Kraton axles and the M2c 5mm extenders. I love a wide-planted stance. I also saw that Rich D. did the same in his video.

I bash in dirt so I like to whip and slide so I cannot speak for grass...unless it is dead grass and dirt mix for the sliding.

I flipped my FT with a truck body and added the LP Backflips. It did lower it, but again, clearance is not an issue for me since dirt is my love.

I tried it both ways, but in this setup, the LP BF wins for me.... The wider axle and M2C 5mm extenders she is a planted dream to bash.

All how it feels and bash for you with the FT. You cannot go wrong with either tire.

View attachment 366638
View attachment 366639
View attachment 366640
View attachment 366641
Your FT looks awesome man! Seriously thinking about copying your setup lol.

I would also like to add it in my opinion would be less harsh on the motor and drive train with these tires vs the knobbys stock

Your FT looks awesome man! Seriously thinking about copying your setup lol.
Thank you...hey I did the same I copied another user here, so I am a copy of their original :LOL:

(y)

All props go to Haastnooit here. I made a few changes, but with his blessing, I copied his awesome work
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/haastnooit’s-fireteam-6s-blx.57518/post-862691

My build
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/nothing-new-just-borrowing-some-ideas-from-the-fam-here.67731/

Last edited:
Back