Senton Flysky gt3-c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rweis22

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I bought my daughter a Senton 3s and a gt3c. I can not get this thing to work. I’ve gone over the bind instructions. Follow to a T. Red light stays solid, I switch off and remove bind plug. When I turn back on I get a slow red flash and the esc will not read anything I try to send to it. The steering service is the same. Works fine when I used my Spektrum.

Try moving the Transmitter further away when you try to bind it... as it is possible to be too close.

Is the receiver definately compatible?

See..

Last edited:
Try moving the Transmitter further away when you try to bind it... as it is possible to be too close.

Is the receiver definately compatible?

See..

I will try that. I was only inches away

I backed off about 4 feet and presto. So I just took her to drive it while I tested my Kratorious. First impression is bad. Everyone I shut it off it resets the norm/rev setting. The throttle was choppy until pulled full tilt. Also lost steering to the right. Have full left and return to neutral with no issues. Checked settings and everything is set equal. Wish I would have opted for an older spektrum. I still run an old 3RPro with all my vehicles. No issues at all. I will update after I dig into it more.

Flysky GT5 is a few quid more but well worth it. Amazing value, feature packed, good range, low latency and great gyro.

Curious to see the update here! I bought the GT3-C in 2014 whoops, still unused. Hoping for a revival story once I get my truck. If I didn't already have it, would've gone for the GT5.

Haven’t had a chance to run it again. Picked up some setup tips online. Works on my bench for now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back