Senton Max battery C rating for a Senton BLX 3S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clan-of-Nowina

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 3s
Good day,
Looking for a new battery for my vehicle. I killed the Specktrum 5000mah 30C 11.1V yesterday. Ran it till 0%. My fault entirely. Now looking at Other batteries on Amazon. The C ratings are way high, well if buying for another hobby with a 30C max, but what can it handle?

Thanks,

Robert

There is no such thing as too high of a c rate the c rate can only be too low as the motor will only pull as much power as it needs.
Thank you. Just what i need ed know. Oh, by the way, i mentioned too much because i have a Airsoft rifle that states no more than 30C in the literature. So just wanted to be safe.

Thanks,
Robert

It is worth knowing that C-ratings are not regulated or tested by any governing body so the LiPo companies lie about their C-ratings.
They do this because you will buy the higher C-rated LiPo.
One example is CNHL which has 30,40,60,70,90,120c options. Their 70c pack outputs the highest power/amperage despite what the other packs C rating says.

Because of this if you need a high quality high output LiPo it is best to ask around for recommendations. There are existing recommend me a lipo threads on the forum. I will say that for your 3s rig just about any LiPo will suffice so go with something affordable.

It is worth knowing that C-ratings are not regulated or tested by any governing body so the LiPo companies lie about their C-ratings.
They do this because you will buy the higher C-rated LiPo.
One example is CNHL which has 30,40,60,70,90,120c options. Their 70c pack outputs the highest power/amperage despite what the other packs C rating says.

Because of this if you need a high quality high output LiPo it is best to ask around for recommendations. Which there are existing recommend me a lipo threads on the forum. I will say that for your 3s rig just about any LiPo will suffice so go with something affordable.
I have checked those threads out. Just seemed none were specifically for the Senton. I wanted to check before i pulled the trigger on a recommended battery in another thread.

Back