Limitless Foam tires for limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out Michael's Hobbies for BSR's. They sell both the low pro and regular versions.
+1 on this.

I'd probably go with XX Pink for your first set.
If the car stays in one piece and you don't quit with frustration then go purple compound next.

Hey you have not fully swapped to foams yet. Its hard to make that change...
I've never really had a problem with foams on my road..they hook good,road surface with foams is key.only reason I don't run them all the time is cause I don't have truer yet an I run cars so much I can't afford to run them all the time..lol

Maybe I should just stick with grp wheels I already have,
Not to get off track but I have a v2 chassis, tires rear diffuser, carbon fiber shock towers and wing all for limitless, is it even worth trying to sell??

I've blown out alot of them till I started running thick coat glue on wheel/tire seam.inside also..haven't really blown any since doing that.been in the 150s probly 10 times with vendetta an 1/8 typhon gt

Not to get off track but I have a v2 chassis, tires rear diffuser, carbon fiber shock towers and wing all for limitless, is it even worth trying to sell??
GRPs are great to 130.
Above that they are high risk.

As mentioned by Mr kbash you can glue them and keep them well balanced and run a bit faster.

The grip difference is night and day...

I've never really had a problem with foams on my road..they hook good,road surface with foams is key.only reason I don't run them all the time is cause I don't have truer yet an I run cars so much I can't afford to run them all the time..lol
Do you own a drill press?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back