Limitless Limitless on Amazon for $384

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just keep my eye on FB marketplace. Its the best for deals on RC cars, depending on your area of course. I picked up a Flawless un-scratch RTR 6s Mojave for $350, a Perfect RTR Limitless for $300, and a Un-scratched looked brand new RTR Infraction for $350...

Heck I got my RTR 8s X-Maxx with 0 wrong and ran it for a long time without a single upgrade for $550

Ebay will never come close to those prices and you can pick it up asap.

Just don't forget about local haha, and used;)

You’re the kind of person that would F a person in the A and not even have the GD common courtesy to give ‘em a reach-around…I’ll be watching you.
Are you flirting with me 😘
I just keep my eye on FB marketplace. Its the best for deals on RC cars, depending on your area of course. I picked up a Flawless un-scratch RTR 6s Mojave for $350, a Perfect RTR Limitless for $300, and a Un-scratched looked brand new RTR Infraction for $350...

Heck I got my RTR 8s X-Maxx with 0 wrong and ran it for a long time without a single upgrade for $550

Ebay will never come close to those prices and you can pick it up asap.

Just don't forget about local haha, and used;)
I totally agree.local is a great way to find awesome deals.👍 You get to see it with your own eyes and try it out,and if it's not up to your liking you can allways drive away..😁

Are you flirting with me 😘

I totally agree.local is a great way to find awesome deals.👍 You get to see it with your own eyes and try it out,and if it's not up to your liking you can allways drive away..😁
Heck yeah man. Case in point....

Bought infraction for $350, bought 56118 250amp combo for $300 "used, set an alert on ebay to warn me when one goes up for sale". $650 is the price of this new, and its the same price as mine, cept I have a 12s 250 amp monster, and a nice motor esc left over I can use on something else.

And another RTR radio to toss in the box of like 10 now :ROFLMAO:

Heck yeah man. Case in point....

Bought infraction for $350, bought 56118 250amp combo for $300 "used, set an alert on ebay to warn me when one goes up for sale". $650 is the price of this new, and its the same price as mine, cept I have a 12s 250 amp monster, and a nice motor esc left over I can use on something else.

And another RTR radio to toss in the box of like 10 now :ROFLMAO:

Love your vids brotha😁👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back