SOLD / FOUND Foldable ramps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered mine on the 24th, here's the latest update:

• Apr 29, 2021
  • 11:57pm
  • Processed Through Facility
  • NOVOSSIBIRSK PI-2
I'm pretty hopeful I'll get it by the 1st of June

Dang how's everyone getting theirs in less than a month?! Starting to wonder if I'll ever get mine at this point. I ordered from the first batch of wide ramps around March 20. Maybe a customs officer has an RC car and figured he needed a ramp haha. I hope not...
It is difficult to say in which country the parcels take a long time to pass. In my city, there is a large customs hub, and it takes from 3 to 7 days to get to the status "prepared for shipment from Russia", and then the parcel gets either to Moscow or directly to transit countries. The problem is that in transit countries, the parcel is not tracked, but only at the beginning and end of the journey. In Canada, parcels go through Moscow and arrive quite quickly. In the United States - as you are lucky with the flight, from 9 to 70 days.
Like that 88" one if it was not so expensive...
I worry about covering such ramps. On top is a sheet of slotted metal. The hook on them is very good! But the reverse side - when jumping at the peak of the ram chassis is pressed against the ramp and then the metal works like a grater, erasing the bottom of the model. They need to adjust the suspension rigidly.

I post all the videos in the "Media" section of our forum, you can watch them there. I use two ramps - a blue prototype, which is already 1 year old, and a yellow v2 (slightly modified departure curve). There are no problems with bending under monsters up to 8 kg of weight, because the supports stand exactly on the axis of the wheels and the load falls on the supports that work on compression (and steel works perfectly on compression). The corner of the green ramp in the photo above was damaged during delivery, unfortunately. This is fixable, you just need to turn the ramp over and bend it with your foot or a rubber hammer on the back side. 2 batches of wide ramps flew so fast that I couldn't keep one for the test. I myself think that the 630 mm width of the standard ramps is enough for the ARMA 6S, and they completely meet my needs. This is my love. Wide ramps are the love of buyers, they appeared only thanks to them. I'm not comfortable working with them, but people demand:)

I post all the videos in the "Media" section of our forum, you can watch them there. I use two ramps - a blue prototype, which is already 1 year old, and a yellow v2 (slightly modified departure curve). There are no problems with bending under monsters up to 8 kg of weight, because the supports stand exactly on the axis of the wheels and the load falls on the supports that work on compression (and steel works perfectly on compression). The corner of the green ramp in the photo above was damaged during delivery, unfortunately. This is fixable, you just need to turn the ramp over and bend it with your foot or a rubber hammer on the back side. 2 batches of wide ramps flew so fast that I couldn't keep one for the test. I myself think that the 630 mm width of the standard ramps is enough for the ARMA 6S, and they completely meet my needs. This is my love. Wide ramps are the love of buyers, they appeared only thanks to them. I'm not comfortable working with them, but people demand:)

That is correct, there was some minor damage to the ramp done during delivery but a few whacks with a rubber mallet got it straight enough for my needs. It traveled from Russia to the USA so I didn't fault anyone for some really minor damage that really didn't affect anything anyway.

I ordered mine on the 24th, here's the latest update:

• Apr 29, 2021
  • 11:57pm
  • Processed Through Facility
  • NOVOSSIBIRSK PI-2
I'm pretty hopeful I'll get it by the 1st of June
Mine two ramps showed status that even after I received them (a week a part) so have some faith… it wasn’t fast thou but there are shipping issues as we all know.
Hurricane

Mine was ordered March 19th and I got the same processed notification on March 21st.
Hopefully yours comes sooner than mine but there's no guarantee I guess.
Mine two ramps showed status that even after I received them (a week a part) so have some faith… it wasn’t fast thou but there are shipping issues as we all know.
Hurricane
Man... mine hasn’t arrived. Said 17th but now stuck in New York! WTH..

It Arrived!! No update that it reached the US but here it is out of the blue!

Little dinged up but it’s to be expected.

Now I just need this pesky rain to go away.
76659147-8946-4B95-88BA-6D226B3E7364.jpeg
49313A8D-1EC4-447B-B66A-525D1AF845F7.jpeg
057E3FC0-98ED-4FC9-9DED-D0669DC3AEFE.jpeg
image.jpg

5ACAEFFC-202E-487E-A825-D1EFD5180345.jpeg

I just got mine delivered today! Yay! Minor damage to the corners due to shipping. But well packed, thicker walled boxes will solve this issue I hear but nonetheless happy.

well worth the money! Craftsmanship is top notch

I just got mine delivered today! Yay! Minor damage to the corners due to shipping. But well packed, thicker walled boxes will solve this issue I hear but nonetheless happy.

well worth the money! Craftsmanship is top notch
What date did you order yours? Mine was April 24th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back