Kraton Free STL-Somthing for the community

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blas87

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey all.
I just bought the exb shock towers and wanted to make something to help take some impact. I made this fir the rear shockntower last night and will make one for the front one tonight. I will upload for free on thingiverse if you have a means to print them. If not reach out to me and we can figure something out.
I'm not trying to make money I just want to give back to the community with anything I design. All I ask Is you don't print and sell it or sell the STL.

Printed in 95A TPU

Sorry for the horrible photos lol lighting half asleep this morning.

20240501_062322.jpg

20240501_062318.jpg

20240501_062306.jpg

20240501_062850.jpg

20240501_062858.jpg

20240501_062930.jpg

Nice work. 👍

Perhaps design the tips down a bit to wrap around the outer shock tower some more..
And, give it a slight bevel -for the top edges to help prevent it from digging into the ground as easily during a rollover.

i Sub'd

Nice work. 👍

Perhaps design the tips down a bit to wrap around the outer shock tower some more..
And, give it a slight bevel -for the top edges to help prevent it from digging into the ground as easily during a rollover.

i Sub'd
Yeah it was the first prototype. They point up a bit cause I need to make the inside longer. I'll adjust it and tweak it over time.

Should make an awesome shovel, but at least you won't have much red anodizing rub off (y)
Yeah may dig up a bit but they are soft and should help dampen direct impact.

Yes he has the ends made to go down around the tower ends. Kinda snaps on sort of. Lol. Hard to see it

Back