Kraton Front and rear suspension hangers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Notorious
As I’m getting ready to reassemble my rig I noticed the plastic suspension hangers on my K8S are worn and the screws don’t have the same bite or tightness. I found the following on Amazon and think it’s a fair price, but was wondering if there are better options for me to consider.

Edit: it looks like Jenny’s sells the exb front and rear set for under 20 bucks! And I’m assuming these will bolt right in to my V1 (or whatever early model) K8s

https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=38262&p_catid=508
^anyone have experience with integy’s offering?

https://www.amazon.com/Suspension-A...lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=AQYP8IU2RHMK1

Last edited:
Yeah I would advise getting all... A, B, "Upper" B, C, and D alloy "blocks". I recently got a HR Upper B block. Fit was perfect FWIW. HR also has the blocks.
I am only familiar with the 6s variants, M2C, HR and the EXB ones quality wise. Integy generally makes decent stuff. But some have stated they are no better than GPM parts. IDK much more. I used Integy parts with my Crawlers. They were ok. Fit well. :unsure:

Last edited:
Yeah I would advise getting all... A, B, "Upper" B, C, and D alloy "blocks". I recently got a HR Upper B block. Fit was perfect FWIW. HR also has the blocks.
I am only familiar with the 6s variants, M2C, HR and the EXB ones quality wise. Integy generally makes decent stuff. But some have stated they are no better than GPM parts. IDK much more. I used Integy parts with my Crawlers. They were ok. Fit well. :unsure:
My experience with GPM and Integy is that both brands make crappy diff housings. I had to toss them all in the trash. Both had the input bearings out of alignment, causing extreme binding. The cheap no brands Slick2500 mentioned somewhere are fine.
GPM center braces for the Mojave fit like gloves and use that extra notch to fit into the chassis, which even the EXB braces don't have.
The Integy C hubs i got for the Slash only fitted after drilling out the hinge pin holes.

As I’m getting ready to reassemble my rig I noticed the plastic suspension hangers on my K8S are worn and the screws don’t have the same bite or tightness. I found the following on Amazon and think it’s a fair price, but was wondering if there are better options for me to consider.

Edit: it looks like Jenny’s sells the exb front and rear set for under 20 bucks! And I’m assuming these will bolt right in to my V1 (or whatever early model) K8s

https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=38262&p_catid=508
^anyone have experience with integy’s offering?

https://www.amazon.com/Suspension-ARA330556-ARA330594-ARA330588-ARA330557/dp/B0BVFSWCRS?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=
M2C makes really high quality suspension blocks and stronger pins. They have fast shipping too.
I live in NC and get my parts on Wednesday if I order on Sunday. Integy and GPM take nearly two weeks.
I do have an Integy wing mount for an 8s Outcast that was worth the wait. Hell if you got a V1 and the original stuff held out this long Jenny’s may be just fine. I buy a lot of parts from them just to have spares. Nothing worse than having a small part shut you down for a week or longer.

M2C makes really high quality suspension blocks and stronger pins. They have fast shipping too.
I live in NC and get my parts on Wednesday if I order on Sunday. Integy and GPM take nearly two weeks.
I do have an Integy wing mount for an 8s Outcast that was worth the wait. Hell if you got a V1 and the original stuff held out this long Jenny’s may be just fine. I buy a lot of parts from them just to have spares. Nothing worse than having a small part shut you down for a week or longer.
I’m leaning towards m2c as with many other parts I have for the rig. They are pricey though. I guess it’s buy once cry once yet again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back