Kraton Kraton 8s front passenger side wheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBOB

Reaction score
I have a Kraton 8s exb and I noticed that if I put the truck up on a stand the front right wheel( sits out to the right but once I put the truck back down on the ground the wheel seems to be sitting straight. is it a fix for this? Not my photo but my truck does the same exact thing.
1710704979930.png

Last edited:
I have a Kraton 8s exb and I noticed that if I put the truck up on a stand the front right wheel( sits out to the right but once I put the truck back down on the ground the wheel seems to be sitting straight. is it a fix for this? View attachment 355198
I'm just fishing here.

If it was mine. I would be pulling off the tire to check the hub. Make sure it is not cracked or broken. Next, I would check the slop in the axle and the hex on the axle as well as no busted bearings. I've needed to place shims behind the hex on the axle to take out slop on one side. I would look at my droop screw-dept under the arm to make sure both sides were even. Maybe go further and check the arm hinge pin and arms entirely to ensure they are not split. It might help to take both the front wheels off to make sure you are seeing it equally.

BTW - Check both sides to see if turnbuckles are evenly set and good.

Where I would start until the vets chime in (y)

I bet it's the steering link on the truck side. Those links wear out and I had something similar happen to me because of it. I hated the slop those plastic links ended up causing.

1710707674132.png

https://www.gpmparts.com/arrma-krat...ing-tie-rod-2pc-set-gpm-makx162s-p-25549.html

You could replace with stock but personally I love these things and am currently running them on both my o8s and k8s. Have held up great to my bashing.

I bet it's the steering link on the truck side. Those links wear out and I had something similar happen to me because of it. I hated the slop those plastic links ended up causing.

View attachment 355206

https://www.gpmparts.com/arrma-krat...ing-tie-rod-2pc-set-gpm-makx162s-p-25549.html

You could replace with stock but personally I love these things and am currently running them on both my o8s and k8s. Have held up great to my bashing.

In that video, looks like 1-time rolled up over in the cut and was watching. Then looks like they pulled off...cool if they did not hassle you. Or maybe it was just rental cop security.

In that video, looks like 1-time rolled up over in the cut and was watching. Then looks like they pulled off...cool if they did not hassle you. Or maybe it was just rental cop security.
man I got so nervous when I saw him there chilling. I 100% expected him to mess with us but he never left his car. Hopefully he enjoyed the show :ROFLMAO:

Back