Kraton Full list of screws for the k8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Father_Son_RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
I’m looking to get a bunch of extra screws just in case for the Kraton and was wondering if anyone had a full list of them already. I seen the post about the k6s but wasn’t sure if that’s the same since it’s smaller. Any help would be great.

Go to JennysRC.com and buy the complete bag or 2 of the OE K8 fasteners. I use a Husky parts container to organize them.
Yeah the K8 screws and all are specific to the K8/EXB/OC8. If needing a few or ALL the specific screws, they can be more costly to outsource individually. Depending where you go. McMaster-Carr does have all types, FWIW. And make sure to always use 12.9 grade fasteners. There's a lot of 10.9 grade and worse ungraded crap out there.
>>>If you are stuck and just need a few, buy OE retail direct from HH or Amain, etc. But you will go broke if you bought every single fastener this way. No one does that.
Stay away from Stainless Steel fasteners at all costs. Just too soft.
If you want specs/size for each fastener, use the K8 blow up diagram, the part numbers listed will link you to each one.
>>> If you look closely at each OE fastener's part number you can actually decipher the size in mm. Both its M size and length.
Having an inexpensive Digital caliper goes a long way here, in any RC tool box.
I found that even The Home Depot has had many 12.9 Metric fasteners, that I needed. ( M4 and M5's) Check there when you need just a few of them. I've had to buy longer ones on occasion, and I simply cut them to length in a pinch. Like with my Motor's Socket Head gear Meshing screws. (M4 x16-18mm)

https://jennysrc.com/collections/arrma-kraton-8s-exb-v2-ara5208v2/products/kraton-8s-exb-screws-tools-hardware-arrma-1-5-

ara5208v2?variant=45954531983637

Check every Thr. or Friday for updated available inventory.
You can also get notified when they are available. But jump on them quick when available, some stuff goes out the door quick.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back