Getting rid of shock cap protectors…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

decline225

Reaction score
Has anyone found a way to continue running the 6s shocks but without the plastic shock cap protectors? Anyone aware of other shock stand offs and cap bushings that would be compatible with the arrma 6s shock? Or does anyone know of any other cap bushings preferably delrin that’ll fit the other arrma standoff (AR330232) because I have those at my disposal, however I don’t like the arrma replacement bushing option for those they’re cheesy and come with parts I don’t need and you have to buy 2 packs.

Im looking for another standoff compatible with the 6s shock cap that doesn’t use the protectors and has better options for buying just the cap bushings and preferably a delrin option. The car is a Mojave V2 and for the time being I shaved an 1/8” of an inch off the stand offs (to close the gap) and used nylon washers but they’re weak. I do like the M2c delrin bushings but again essentially I want to find a different shock standoff alternative.

Been online for weeks looking at forums and also contacting other manufacturers about their shock cap, bushing and standoff dimensions but most you guys already know a lot of them if not all don’t list those specs or they’re unaware themselves. Any help, even in the right direction or dimensions of other shock caps, standoffs and bushings from company’s like team associated, kyosho, Hobao, x-ray ect that you know of would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

26D88085-5D6E-48CA-8769-4FB295156EEF.jpeg

F9BE758A-A6DB-4769-86A4-939A309CC49A.jpeg

You only need the inner bushing if you don't like the look of the plastic cap.

Just grab some rubber axial bushings to take the slop out. Part number should be in my build thread. Rubber Servo mount bushings should also work long as they're round

You only need the inner bushing if you don't like the look of the plastic cap.

Just grab some rubber axial bushings to take the slop out. Part number should be in my build thread. Rubber Servo mount bushings should also work long as they're round
Ya I’ve come across those but silicone is too soft for me, I wouldn’t be able to properly set the droop

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back