Kraton EXB Emulsion Shock Caps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesbea

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Outcast 6s
A couple of years ago I converted my 6S Kraton EXB to an emulsion shock setup utilizing the components from M2C. These included the shock caps & the shock pistons. I liked this setup and was thinking of repeating it for my 6S Outcast. I see the new Kraton EXB comes with an emulsion setup. I looked and the 4 emulsion caps from the EXB look to be around $30 total, while the complete conversion from M2C is around $70.

My question is will I see enough improvement from purchasing just the EXB caps or do I need to go all in & go the M2C route again?

Just looking to save some money if possible.

Thanks.

Emulsion is emulsion... the only difference is you're getting new pistons when you buy the M2C kit, which may or may not be beneficial, depending on your driving style/habits... I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze on this one, the new EXB emulsion shocks are probably awesome if you take the time to dial them in

Thanks appreciate the information.
Emulsion is emulsion... the only difference is you're getting new pistons when you buy the M2C kit, which may or may not be beneficial, depending on your driving style/habits... I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze on this one, the new EXB emulsion shocks are probably awesome if you take the time to dial them in
Thanks appreciate the information.

Back