Senton Go go Gadget DIY Front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherrieNL

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Infraction 4x4
Hello my fellow Arrma fans,

Few weeks ago the front bumper broke on my Senton 3s. Part AR320405. I put it back togetter with some tiewraps but yeah not the best solution. The bumper broke so easily that i thought mmm... are there other options. I checked the forums and no RPM parts and T-Bone racing relaunch is fake. So i checked out my spare parts bin and found a RPM Stampede/Bandit 2wd front bumper. Did some go go gadget magic and made my "own" front bumper. Just finished it today and wanted to share the results/build with my fellow arrma fans. Didnt bash super hard with it. So don't know how long its gonna hold up. That will need more testing and bashing so.... Use at own risk.

First remove parts AR320405 and AR320410.

In the front bulkhead put back slighty smaller screws that you removed so no dirt/water will come in.

IMG_8641.jpeg

Grab part AR320410 and screw the RPM front bumper to it you will have to screw down the screws in slight angle for it to fit. (note damage on the bumper is because its a old one of mine)

IMG_8643.jpeg

IMG_8644.jpeg

Slide the bumper down as show on image (make sure the holes are free)

IMG_8645.jpeg

Then i used a threaded rod M3 to pass through the holes. I cut the rod to size but messed up the thread... so i couldnt put on a locking nut on the end... what i did was bent both ends of the threaded (stripped) rod so it doesn't go anywhere. And voila the final result.

IMG_8648.jpeg

Go go Gadget.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back