Outcast I wanna go fast and get high- rc ramp suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamwins

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Typhon TLR
idk if this is the right thread for this one but I built a wood quarter pipe launch for the house it’s not really practical to pack up and throw in the SUV and bring it out to my favorite sites. So I’m looking for something that may fold up a bit and something that will allow for big air. I’ve come across a couple nice ones online and I get stoked until I see the price $800-1400. I’d prefer to pay about half that or less. Would anyone happen to know of any or am I high to think I can get something for that amount? Thanks

A

I made one outta wood. Quarter inch plywood for the face. 3/4 inch plywood for the sides. 1x4 inch boards for cross braces. I bought some caster wheels which helps moving around. I made it as wide as my Flex would allow without having to "force " it in there. Not the greatest but it works for me and the kids.
Most expensive part was the casters at $12 each.

20220424_131026.jpg

20210711_160249.jpg

20210711_145706.jpg

I made one outta wood. Quarter inch plywood for the face. 3/4 inch plywood for the sides. 1x4 inch boards for cross braces. I bought some caster wheels which helps moving around. I made it as wide as my Flex would allow without having to "force " it in there. Not the greatest but it works for me and the kids.
Most expensive part was the casters at $12 each.

View attachment 335940

View attachment 335941

View attachment 335942
Nicely done. And a custom fit for the Flex even. Thats awesome your kids are taking to it as well.. It looks about the same size as the wood one I put together. My main challenge is quick pack in and out. I don’t personally know anyone else who takes interest in RC which equals me hauling my gear solo, so something like the KC RC ramp which someone suggested is ideal to throw under the arm as I trek across the minefields with my gear to the bash zone.
KC RC ramp would be perfect for you.
Thank you! Looks like that’d do the trick. Just snagged the last one they had for sale in 36”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back