Golf course bash(video now up 🤦‍♂️)/3DRC wingmounts=😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
It's a long one but I included a couple of good spills so you can see the @3d-rc.myshopify.com wingmounts take a licking and keep on ticking. Also gave my 16 year old son a chance at the controls since he helped with videography. No fairways, greens or sand traps were harmed during the making of this video.

Does it still say processing on your end?
Not yet. Over 12 hours now
So I haven't been able to watch the vid yet. Dumb question though don't the people that own the golf coarse get upset with you. I know my RC's tears the grass up and strips it down to the ground.
I mostly use the sand traps plus it's winter so the ground is pretty frozen so just ripping back and forth on a fairway causes little wear. If I was caught, I'd likely be hung😵

And she's up and running (in sd)! Sorry for the delay but I'm worse with a computer than I am with driving rc's.

Last edited:
I run on golf course you need eyes in the back of your head though :rolleyes:

IKR...my hands sweat when I tip out to the public park golf course. I do stay off the greens and run the fareways ...but I spend more time looking out for someone :)

And she's up and running (in sd)! Sorry for the delay but I'm worse with a computer than I am with driving rc's.

Cool bash which I could have been there as well (y)

IKR...my hands sweat when I tip out to the public park golf course. I do stay off the greens and run the fareways ...but I spend more time looking out for someone :)

Cool bash which I could have been there as well (y)
yes I am exactly the same :D but I run on the greens too. I go as late as possible just before it gets dark or early morning.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back