Live Police Chase Of Golf Cart in L.A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch a lot of chase videos and uh... not sure what say? Never seen this one before. 😨

This is totally NOT a good idea, don't try this at home or anywhere else. But for educational purposes only, how would one escape on a golf cart?

https://www.youtube.com/live/I29zn-pxk78?si=Hcu_BTurc_MFQhPc
I may or may not have done that after picking up Taco Bell in a golf cart late night during adult beverage time. The key is to not get on damn roads and weave around houses and in between lakes when the fuzz is on your tail. The only proof I have is me at the drive-thru. No video since this was around 2004 and I had a cheap cellphone since I was in college. Notice the jumbo rum and coke in the cup holder. No lie. It was a slow motion cat and mouse game. Sheriff was trying but we won.
IMG_4544.jpeg

I got thrown in the hoosegow a few years back running from the cops on my kids 4 wheeler .
Should have known the outcome being its a chineese 50cc 🤣

So what was that outcome?
Did you get cuffed or just a citation??

Looks like he and his dog just had a emergency late night run to the sushi restaurant. Officers Chevy volt couldn't keep up with the golf cart.

Seems like 3 or 4 bicycle cops could take care of that without needing a helicopter or drone, lol.

Seen that on KCAL. I see a lot of chases on there. Sometimes they are interesting.

So what was that outcome?
Did you get cuffed or just a citation??
They beat the crap out of him and tossed him in the klink never to be seen again ... No wait, it's California. They arrested him then released him before the video hit YT.

I believe he was "accused" of stealing the golf cart. The story is he told a security guard (that used have a golf cart) to give him food or he would hurt the dog. The guard called the cops and the golf cart disappeared with the guy and the dog.

The guard should have tazed the guy on the spot for threatening the pooch. But that's just my world of justice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back