Texas Good bash spots near Keller TX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewSensei

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
Anyone know of any BMX tracks or otherwise near Keller Texas (suburb of Fort worth basically)? Not looking for RC race tracks, trying to find places I can send my cars to the heavens or just really open up on some dirt..so to speak. Skate parks over here are ALWAYS full of kids who are absolute jerks looking for a fonging!

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Anyone know of any BMX tracks or otherwise near Keller Texas (suburb of Fort worth basically)? Not looking for RC race tracks, trying to find places I can send my cars to the heavens or just really open up on some dirt..so to speak. Skate parks over here are ALWAYS full of kids who are absolute jerks looking for a fonging!
There is a dirt BMX track in Allen TX
About 1 hour from you, but the 5 times I have been to the skate park no one is ever on the BMX dirt track.
It is also not well maintained... My Kraton 6s struggled to find traction on it.

Also one in North Frisco that had some insane jumps that might be your style.

Last edited:
Your close to the border right, Mexico has great terrain for bashing. You won't even need a track.
LOL! Yeah man, it'd take me about 8 hours to get to Mexico from North Texas...if I drive straight there and I'm not keen on a long drive to the Mexican dessert and a good chance of meeting folks trying to break US law, if you know what I mean ;)
There is a dirt BMX track in Allen TX
About 1 hour from you, but the 5 times I have been to the skate park no one is ever on the BMX dirt track.
It is also not well maintained... My Kraton 6s struggled to find traction on it.

Also one in North Frisco that had some insane jumps that might be your style.
Frisco isn't far, bout an hour drive...thanks y'all :)

Was hoping there'd be something near mid-cities between Dallas and Fort Worth but it is what it is ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back