Fireteam Got the RC Tuning Light Kit and Door Panels Installed....whaddya think!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AddictedtoRCs

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Felony
  4. Fireteam
  5. Infraction
  6. Limitless
  7. Kraton EXB
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Senton 3s
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 6s
  14. Infraction 4x4
love how this kit looks like it came factory with the lights. the stock locations for everything are great and the doors are not brittle or cheap material. plenty of flex on it!

20231122_170113.jpg

20231122_170412.jpg

20231122_170445.jpg

20231122_175125.jpg

20231122_175138.jpg

@AddictedtoRCs

Wow! That is a look I would like to see on mine as a basher.... look like it's for the street or do you go offroad?

Excellent job!!! 👏

@AddictedtoRCs

Wow! That is a look I would like to see on mine as a basher.... look like it's for the street or do you go offroad?

Excellent job!!! 👏
Both! I have offroad tires for it as well

How is it that you guys in the States have access to so many construction sites? Here in my country they are all barriered up for obvious reasons (safety, in case its not obvious enough). Don't you have silly kids and silly adults with RC cars getting into harms way?

How is it that you guys in the States have access to so many construction sites? Here in my country they are all barriered up for obvious reasons (safety, in case its not obvious enough). Don't you have silly kids and silly adults with RC cars getting into harms way?
No, I always go after work hours or on a weekend when no one is there. There's no equipment moving when I'm bashing
Looks awesome, great job.
Thank you
Honestly never been a fan of the Fireteam-but that one has me converted!!! Siiiiiiiiiick ride sir! 🤤🍻
I wasn't originally either but when they went on sale I just had to and I love it now

Do you have links to where you can purchase this kit by chance? I tried searching for it, and came up no dice.

Do you have links to where you can purchase this kit by chance? I tried searching for it, and came up no dice.
They shut their doors unfortunately. No longer in business. It was RCtuning.store

Back