Granite Granite BLX (orange) p!zz|ng me off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmajunk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
So Hi guys, picked up a Granite 4x4 BLx 3s in Orange As Near New as One could be from flEa bay.
it in nice nic and all, it has the Ddeaded spectrum Radio, so the issue is Near the Transmitter it’s perfect but as goes away and I mean (Not far) itS signal becomes delayed by a considerable margin.
So I have swapped that out for 4 different Trannys and receivers and gone through 3 other Esc’s
Which ever way I do it, I still end up with the problem, If I take any one of these Trannys and RX combos and use them in another Model they work fine with no range issues. Only things left is the Steering servo and Motor,
I’m scratching my head now . Any ideas welcomed

So Hi guys, picked up a Granite 4x4 BLx 3s in Orange As Near New as One could be from flEa bay.
it in nice nic and all, it has the Ddeaded spectrum Radio, so the issue is Near the Transmitter it’s perfect but as goes away and I mean (Not far) itS signal becomes delayed by a considerable margin.
So I have swapped that out for 4 different Trannys and receivers and gone through 3 other Esc’s
Which ever way I do it, I still end up with the problem, If I take any one of these Trannys and RX combos and use them in another Model they work fine with no range issues. Only things left is the Steering servo and Motor,
I’m scratching my head now . Any ideas welcomed
It is possible that the steering servo could be browning out the rx. I never had much luck with the Arrma servos.

Yeah i wouldn’t have thought it’d be the motor would it?
im Going to swap the servo tommorow I think or later today in my case , n see how it goes .
This☝? Happpened to me once servo was too close from antenna
Arghh yes that’s the Layout of the Granite , I’ll literally have move the RX elsewhere and not in the box

You could drill a small hole in the other side of the box and bring the ariel out through that? Just a few cm away from the servo may make all the difference.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back