Granite Granite Fazone wheel swap kinda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caffeine

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Granite
  3. Voltage
My son was having buyers remorse because the Granite was going through the snow easier then the fazon.. ok I'm not sure that was true, I got the fazon to go through the snow pretty well my self.. but to appease him, I swapped my front tires with his rear, and added front fork spacers to raise the front end so the car's stay level even though the front tires are smaller.

Attachments

• Voltage front view.JPG
    Voltage front view.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Voltage top view.JPG
    Voltage top view.JPG
    281.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Fazon Side.jpg
    Fazon Side.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 60
  • Granite Side.jpg
    Granite Side.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
My son was having buyers remorse because the Granite was going through the snow easier then the fazon.. ok I'm not sure that was true, I go the fazon to go through the snow pretty well my self.. but to appease him, I swapped my front tires with his rear, and added front fork spacers to raise the front end so the car's stay level even though the front tires are smaller.
No remorse! Snow won't be there forever but those Arrma trucks should last through many ugly storms and cold spells. Looks like a good fix for the time being!

We had the same kind of issue, my son and i, except we were on dirt.

Every little rock, dried out muddy tire track, grass or other object was stopping his Fazon. I also could hey out going more easily but it was interfering with his enjoyment. I got another pair of Granite wheels and a $4 pinion and we're gonna turn it into a Granite.

I think it's more fun to drive too.

We're on 2s lipo, 5000mAh, 50c. We get any 30 minutes of run time and the Granite seems to stop a bit before the Fazon would, which makes sense.

What kind of run times are you seeing?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back