Granite Granite Mega internal diff grease.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
What grease does Arrma use on the inside of the rear diff? I have been looking for the answer to this for almost 3 weeks, and all i seem to find is what oil to use in the BLX diffs, and what grease to use on the outside of the diff, but nothing about what to use on the inside, so, any suggestions? My rear diff locked the outdrive into the housing, so i am just going to have the diff and outdrives replaced with original parts.

I put 10k diff fluid in my Megas and BLX. Don't think you want to put grease in there. If you search "diff fluid" you will probably have better luck. Grease goes on the input and ring gears.

Adam

Sorry, I think the confusion is that the V2 Mega diffs ARE filled with grease:
1611067986505.png

The V3 Mega diffs, on the other hand, are the same as the BLX (so oil filled).

I don't see why you couldn't put diff oil in a V2 Mega diff tho.

I put 10k diff fluid in my Megas and BLX. Don't think you want to put grease in there. If you search "diff fluid" you will probably have better luck. Grease goes on the input and ring gears.

Adam
I tried using diff oil, but, mine is a V1 Mega, and doesn't have o-rings on the outputs, so it all came back out. Hence why i am looking to see what grease to use.

I tried using diff oil, but, mine is a V1 Mega, and doesn't have o-rings on the outputs, so it all came back out. Hence why i am looking to see what grease to use.

Oh ok. Wasn't sure what version you have. I have V3s so I wasn't aware that was different between them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back