Granite Granite to big rock conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcortez6130

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Typhon TLR
Hello everyone, I have a granite blx v3 that j have widened thanks to Typhon blx arms and I love it. The next thing I’d like to do is to make it a bit more stable and extend the chassis with the big rick one. Would all I need be a new body, the lwb chassis and a new lwb center drive shaft ? Or is there anything I will need to swap out, thanks again for any info/ advice !

If you want it to be a big rock, you also need new bumpers and tires. But stock granite tires and bumpers will probably fit around big rock body.

Hello everyone, I have a granite blx v3 that j have widened thanks to Typhon blx arms and I love it. The next thing I’d like to do is to make it a bit more stable and extend the chassis with the big rick one. Would all I need be a new body, the lwb chassis and a new lwb center drive shaft ? Or is there anything I will need to swap out, thanks again for any info/ advice !
Yep. I cut the tail gate off mine (I also have the typhon wing mount and outcast wing in the back) and taped it horizontally on the back to give me the length to reach the back posts. So it looks similar to a kraton body. -I only did this because my granite body was already quite beat up.

Senton, typhon, big rock, and v1 kraton all use the lwb, so their bodies will all fit that. You will want to check the mount post part #’s between them to match your body. I believe they are all slightly different for the desired look of ride height.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back