Granite Granite truggy body options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smint

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I've purchased a Granite BLX but i'm not too keen on the truck body. Are there any body options anyone can recommend for a sleeker look? Something like a Rustler or edgy like the Team Magic E5 HX.

Thanks. I had a look and it's a cool option and with a wing it should look awesome. I'm happy there are wing mount options for the Granite!

Anyone know of any other similar bodies? Happy to drill extra holes or buy additional mounts. I just need it fit the wheel base and not look weird.

The Fazon body is too skinny IMO. Stadium truck bodies can fit but the rear body post could be a problem fitting. Most bodies that are short wheel base like the Granite (stadium truck/truggy wise) are made for 2wd and sitting lower for the body post because of the rear shock tower. The have elevated holes for the shock tower to pop up into so the body can sit lower. Body design in the rear would have to allow holes for the body posts holes to be drilled.

QULAz6C.jpg
OQNixsU.jpg
ESOwkgr.jpg

Thanks for the pics. It looks like the Fazon body doesn't cover the sides of the chassis enough. But the Rustler seems like a good fit? Which is good to know because i quite like the look of the Rustler.
Is there enough space at the back to fit the Outcast 4s wing mount with the Rustler body?

Any body to fit Traxxas Stampede, like Proline or J concepts will fit Granite nicely.

Thanks didnt know about J Concepts. This looks like a great looking and affordable option!

If anyone is curious I found a video of someone who put a Rustler body on their Granite. He got some colourful commentary during his race ;)

He only needs to lower it and that'd sort out the uglyness. Also, at the end you can see the large tailgate area is not blocked by the body. So for anyone looking to add a wing mount like me, it doesn't look like you have to cut the rear of the body to fit the wing mount.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back