Granite Granite Voltage get a Spektrum Brushless ESC and Motor!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kage

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Voltage
Howdy fellow enthusiasts,

I put one of these into my overkill, overly expensive Arrma Granite Voltage. It's part of an ongoing build series to see how far someone new to RC could take one of the most common starter vehicles.

If you have a granite voltage and you're interested in some upgrades, consider taking a look at my channel and toss me a sub. Actually, I'd appreciate a look and a sub regardless :)

Anyway, here's the video:

Thank you for taking to time to look.

Howdy fellow enthusiasts,

I put one of these into my overkill, overly expensive Arrma Granite Voltage. It's part of an ongoing build series to see how far someone new to RC could take one of the most common starter vehicles.

If you have a granite voltage and you're interested in some upgrades, consider taking a look at my channel and toss me a sub. Actually, I'd appreciate a look and a sub regardless :)

Anyway, here's the video:

Thank you for taking to time to look.
Hey Kage, Ive followed your voltage build and have enjoyed. Ever try to 21 tooth pinion? Found a 21t 48dp one in my extras-pile…but I don’t remember if it’s got a pre-drilled hole at the mount for that. Or what the difference between the stock and going up that many teeth would do. So I’m curious if you’ve tried it. I’m still running everything stock on it so far.
Thanks!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back