Connecticut Great Bash Spot in North Haven, Connecticut

GottaGetEm

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast, Raider, Talion, Typhon
On my way home from work with the wifey I decided to stop by an area in town known for dirt bikes, quads and all that good stuff.

Trails upon trails suited just fine for RC.

Follow Valley Service Road past The Only Game in Town (red marker on map). About a quarter mile in to the left or right you have choices upon choices.

I will get some images soon.

Update: Below is the road leading in.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
Bashing
Last edited:

bicketybam

King of Bling
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Senton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega, Notorious, BigRock 4x4
About an hour from me. Let me know how it is.

Dutch213

Jump it, Break it, Fix it
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, Typhon, Notorious
that looks like an aggregate facility though... those are hard to get into... ive tried but always get denied... let us know...

Walküre

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Typhon
Funny, I grew up in Wallingford before moving west. I’d love to bash Sleeping Giant Park in North Haven/Wallingford/ Cheshire. Favorite place in CT.

GottaGetEm

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
that looks like an aggregate facility though... those are hard to get into... ive tried but always get denied... let us know...
There are no signs stating people are not allowed. Dirt bikes and such are not allowed of course and are ticketed occasionally. I will ask a local officer about it soon and update.

When I went after work there were 6-8 dirt bikes and a couple of quads ripping trails and the asphalt. We'll see.

Walküre

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Typhon
There are no signs stating people are not allowed. Dirt bikes and such are not allowed of course and are ticketed occasionally. I will ask a local officer about it soon and update.

When I went after work there were 6-8 dirt bikes and a couple of quads ripping trails and the asphalt. We'll see.
The spot up by the cliff on the Cheshire side. Real nice opened area to smash around.

There was a famous local ice cream spot on the corner not far from the enterance. Gravel path by the creak. I used to sneak in at night and ride mountain bikes with headlamps like 20 years ago, lol.32601

GottaGetEm

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The spot up by the cliff on the Cheshire side. Real nice opened area to smash around.

There was a famous local ice cream spot on the corner not far from the enterance. Gravel path by the creak. I used to sneak in at night and ride mountain bikes with headlamps like 20 years ago, lol.View attachment 32601
Thanks!! I live 15-20 minutes away.