Grom grom tough enough?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARRMAgeddon

Reaction score
20240326_141526.jpg
20240326_144304.jpg
was planning to give this

I was planning to buy two rigs for two kids
i bought this grom to see if it can handle
Their driving skill
I know how they drive since i gave them a mini t
Lol only lasted couple runs
Bustwd arms steering links and among other things
I was hoping this grom is more durable
But now that i have it see it close
Almost the same as mini t
This will not last long to them kids
Can someone please reccomend an rc that s a kid proof lol
Evem if they hit eachother nothing breaks
or run it on a wall

Last edited:
Mjx hyper go . Can't think of the model number off hand but the one with the clipless body . Both my daughters have one and they have held up to a hell of a lot of bashing . Only issue we had was one steering link screw stripping out ( fixed with super glue ) and a full speed head on crash into the back of a wooden ramp ended in one broken shocker . They run 2 or 3 s and are fast . One daughter is a full throttle and doesn't lift off and the other has throttle control . Really would recommend .

Jim

Mjx hyper go . Can't think of the model number off hand but the one with the clipless body . Both my daughters have one and they have held up to a hell of a lot of bashing . Only issue we had was one steering link screw stripping out ( fixed with super glue ) and a full speed head on crash into the back of a wooden ramp ended in one broken shocker . They run 2 or 3 s and are fast . One daughter is a full throttle and doesn't lift off and the other has throttle control . Really would recommend .

Jim
I like my hyper go, but the HBX is definitely more durable.

Just been out for rip with these ,great fun and no breakages ,well slight body damage to the front of one mjx after a shunt with the vorteks.

IMG_20240330_142005_HDR.jpg

Back