Happy Anniversary 35 Years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordo

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
Happy Anniversary to Cruzin with rc's in Waldwick nj. 35 years ago Ron opened his rc business in Ramsey nj and eventually moved to Waldwick. I've known Ron since the beginning picking up my 1st rc Tamiya Blackfoot then a Tamiya Road Wizard. I know it's definitely been a tough road trying to keep thing afloat especially since the internet and everything being RTR but he's still there and I appreciate it and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So with that said remember to support your local rc store or 1 day it might not be there.
Thanks Ron you've been a great friend and wish you many more years in business.

Screenshot_20230729-103447_Chrome.jpg

We’ve had a few LHS in my my town that I knew of before I got into RC’s. Were down to just one now and I’m so glad that we have it. I have a hard time paying $15 in shipping (and WAITING) for a $5 part I need. My LHS list what they have in stock on it’s website and I can buy it online then pick it up the same day. If it’s not in I can select to be notified when something I want comes back into stock, 90% off the time it’s in stock.

So yeah, support your local hobby shop (especially if you live in my neck of the woods).

Those mom&pop hobby shops are sadly from a bygone era.
I remember we literally had Dozens of them (a great variety & choices for trains, slot cars, miniature models, and of course RCs) around DFW area. Some where Huge facilities with massive shops.

There's only one left that's independent.. that I know of..

Indy RC World

They're hardcore and have hung in there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back