5 years yeeesh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although my original goal was to get back into sports cars I am really glad I found this hobby and have enjoyed it a ton.
I learned some new skills like making molds, 3d printing, and composites. Also made many new friends across the world. All worth the $$$ in my opinion.

View attachment 358444

View attachment 358445
Although my original goal was to get back into sports cars I am really glad I found this hobby and have enjoyed it a ton.
I learned some new skills like making molds, 3d printing, and composites. Also made many new friends across the world. All worth the $$$ in my opinion.

View attachment 358444

View attachment 358445
Wow your very talented in making them molds .👍 impressive

I usually only have 1-3 cars at a time and sell one to fund the next project.
What’s wrong with you? Have you learned nothing in 5 years?

View attachment 358444

View attachment 358445

I felt very honored to have met you @LibertyMKiii while you were here in Dallas.
To have had the chance to visit &see some of your -One of a Kind- carbon fiber bodies ,in person.

And, to have witnessed how you designed and produced your aero molds ,first hand..
From the limited space you had in your shop, to have created that Many extreme custom body/shells is no small feat!

I hope we'll continue to see even more Awesome creations from you in the coming years..
👊🤠🤘

What’s wrong with you? Have you learned nothing in 5 years?

My wife gets after me if she see's too many, but does not notice so much that they are changed to different models as I buy and sell different ones.

In our new house I have a dedicated workshop space so maybe I can extend my RC car count a little higher.

I felt very honored to have met you @LibertyMKiii while you were here in Dallas.
To have had the chance to visit &see some of your -One of a Kind- carbon fiber bodies ,in person.

And, to have witnessed how you designed and produced your aero molds ,first hand..
From the limited space you had in your shop, to have created that Many extreme custom body/shells is no small feat!

I hope we'll continue to see even more Awesome creations from you in the coming years..
👊🤠🤘

Thanks Tex! You and the family are good people.
You should come visit TN. We have an extra room or 2 for you ;)

Nice 5 forum years! Congrats.
And I see you got another forum award. More bragging rights!🤣
1712078598997.png

Thanks Tex! You and the family are good people.
You should come visit TN. We have an extra room or 2 for you ;)

Thank you sir,
We may do just that..

And Sooner!
if we hit the $1.09B Powerball!

Just get a brand new RV** and cruise on down to your neck of the woods.
happy season 16 GIF

**a fully decked out RC-themed RV with a workshop out back and a garage underneath.
Car Storage GIF

Well ya had us nervous with your reaction to the resin and stuff you were using, but your still going strong! Congrats on your 5th Arrma Forum Anniversary!

Yeah epoxy is dangerous for your body. I have learned the hard way on that one.
I don't plan to stop making cool stuff like that but has not been my focus lately. I want to make a custom boat but have not developed a design that I am fully in love with just yet to commit the time and money to.

Last edited:
Back