Happy Cinco de Mayo, in general.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Having some friends over for a Mexican feast tonight. The Conchinita Pibil is steaming in banana leaves as we speak, and the Barbecoa and all other sides will be ready at 6. Got dinner plans? Also, a couple of varieties of Mezcal and some tequila for those with limited palates. Jesus man, I really miss Mexico. So let’s celebrate in Vermont!!

Happy Cinco De Mayo Amigos!

My dad has been vacationing in Mexico for the last 5 months straight!! Starting to wonder if he’s ever coming back? 🤔

CE2F9857-9991-4CCA-ADED-8C083BBE0841.jpeg
4BB3472F-45C9-4CB1-BB4D-FB12D7C8D8F7.jpeg

Nordy is feeling festive!

My dad has been vacationing in Mexico for the last 5 months straight!! Starting to wonder if he’s ever coming back? 🤔
Why would he?
Have a great time Dan. Btw. You ever catch up with that wrecked semi and score on the ramen? Make great desserts!
Damn right I did. And as others have mentioned, that lifetime supply is $37.00 that ramen company ain’t never getting back. And FWIW, I had ramen for breakfast with a poached egg, dashi, and chili paste before I started a 6-hour cooking process for our Mexican dinner. Just saying…

Being in California we have Mexican Food all the time.
You have one vein…. Like Italy, Mexico is segmented by region. Not that I don’t think the South Cali carnitas are the best…. But yeah, seek out Vera Cruz, Yucatán, Oaxaca, etc. You might not know what “Mexican food” is.

You have one vein…. Like Italy, Mexico is segmented by region. Not that I don’t think the South Cali carnitas are the best…. But yeah, seek out Vera Cruz, Yucatán, Oaxaca, etc. You might not know what “Mexican food” is.

Seems like we have more Mexicans in California, than Mexico has. We get a pretty good variety of Mexican food. California and Texas probably have more authentic Mexican food restaraunts than the rest of the USA combined.

Now I want to build an MT.
My dream cars currently are: Lamborghini aventador SVJ, Lamborghini huracan sterrato, Chevrolet Corvette, and MT. There are many other cars I want, but those are the top of the list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back