Happy New Year!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year.

It's been a good year for me. The police haven't brought home either one of my kids, I just got done pimping out a new super basher, and my new manager at work doesn't leave her office unless she has to. It's been a good year for me and I sense next year is going to be good too.

It’s been a crappy year, and I’m glad it’s almost over!

Guys, do me a favor and be safe. Get a DD or sleep it off where you are. I want to see everybody on here tomorrow. Y’all are family. ✌🏻
Happy new year all, have to say, I enjoyed this year as I competed in a few races which I really love. And of course y’all make everything better, even though I don’t post as much anymore, I still see you there.

It’s been a crappy year, and I’m glad it’s almost over!

Guys, do me a favor and be safe. Get a DD or sleep it off where you are. I want to see everybody on here tomorrow. Y’all are family. ✌🏻
Happy new year.

Yes, don't drink and drive. It's not worth it. Trust me.

Happy new year all, have to say, I enjoyed this year as I competed in a few races which I really love. And of course y’all make everything better, even though I don’t post as much anymore, I still see you there.
Santa come through for ya on that new bike rack so you can start hanging them from ceiling?

Santa come through for ya on that new bike rack so you can start hanging them from ceiling?
Let’s just say the living room is no longer populated by humans.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back