Has anyone done business with this company?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, idk about your area but trucks are ridiculous in the Seattle WA area. 25k for a slightly rusty 07 Duramax with around 200k miles.
About the same here, probably more rust though, not sure. On my 08 F150 the box is soo rusted I don't dare climb in the back of it. Shame, 77k miles, it's just falling apart. Had since new, $25k in 09. Same $hit box now is $50k new.. never again will I buy new. Especially given today's prices..

About the same here, probably more rust though, not sure. On my 08 F150 the box is soo rusted I don't dare climb in the back of it. Shame, 77k miles, it's just falling apart. Had since new, $25k in 09. Same $hit box now is $50k new.. never again will I buy new. Especially given today's prices..
Except now it won't rust, because they're made of aluminum. I see where you coming from tho. Compared to that our trucks are mint.

Except now it won't rust, because they're made of aluminum. I see where you coming from tho. Compared to that our trucks are mint.
Won't rust, but still corrode.. my 08 has an aluminum hood, paint is bubbling and the aluminum is corroding.. LOL.

Back