Worst Company Ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squ@chn

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Horizon Lobby and Tower Hobbies are the worst companies i ever dealt with. I wish they would just go out of business and get it over with.
I've been dealing with a refund for parts I never received 5 months ago!!!! I have to get the credit card company involved for the refund. Additionally they have an F rating in (BBB) Better Business Bureau.
Save yourself and go somewhere else!!!

Horizon Lobby and Tower Hobbies are the worst companies i ever dealt with. I wish they would just go out of business and get it over with.
I've been dealing with a refund for parts I never received 5 months ago!!!! I have to get the credit card company involved for the refund. Additionally they have an F rating in (BBB) Better Business Bureau.

If they went out of business you would never see your money just fyi.

BBB is a complete joke anyway Traxxas has the exact same user rating but somehow has an A+ rating please.

-edit- Also if HH went out of business this entire hobby would likely fall to the ground. Seriously look at all of the brands they own in this hobby.

Last edited:
Your credit card company should have given you the money back immediately until this is resolved with the seller. If not get a new credit card.

My recent dealings with HH have been ok. Missing screws in my BR6s and issues with ESC so I reached out. Within 3 days, I had screws shipped FedEx to me. When I complained about the programming box to update the ESC not being with the screws received, they quick sent me one. My one compliant is they lack proper communication skills as they don’t reply to emails… they just take action.

FYI, AFAIK HH bought out Tower a while back, literally the same company.
You are correct. Tower Hobbies was the storefront for Hobbico. When Hobbico went under do to their own financial mishandlings HH came in and bought all of Hobbicos assets, which included Tower Hobbies, dboots, Duratrax, Arrma Durango LTD and Axial to name a few.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back