Having problems with my rc charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
I own a haisito hb6 intelligent charger and each time i try to charge my batteries the charger restart himself before the battery check. I’ve looked if it’s my settings that are wrong but everything looks good. I need your help thanks

Hey,

Did you just get this charger or do you have experience using this exact charger? Also, does this issue happen after you hold down the start button to start charging?

If all the answers are "yes" to the questions above, it might be failing the battery tests. Are you batteries in good condition? Have you tried the same chager on a different battery?

If we can get some more information we might be able to help you out but this just seems like an issue with the charger. If you can return it to where ever you bought it from, it might be the best solution.

I have it since the beguinning of the summer and i tried with two different batteries and still shut off after holding the start button before the batterie check. Before this problem it worked great, but not now

I read some reddit threads and it seems like everyone had an issue with the power supply. So that leads to the question on what power supply you are using? Send a pic if you can and Ill compare it to mine as I have the same charger.

IMG_1734.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back