Sky rc charger/ app

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny1202

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
Hi guys,

I have a sky rc d100 v2 charger and use it with the app. The app seems to behave a bit weirdly.. I’ll post a few pics below I’m not 100% sure if it affects the actual charger but I always stop the charge and continue and it’s ok. The supplier told me to change the charge capacity setting because I use 7600mha batteries. There willing to swap it for a new one but does anyone else have issues with this charger/app or sky rc in general?

Cheers guys.

85C33B23-DB51-40FF-B129-664A8B36FB1E.png

A42F1239-B725-45CA-B975-131EB71A36C4.jpeg

D8779A68-D102-4F56-9A1C-905CA26E8DB8.jpeg

808C103D-B8EA-4189-A87E-7154EE514B56.jpeg

34614A4A-8463-4FF5-B740-B4A2553C908B.png

I haven't heard many negative things about SkyRC, but that app definitely seems to be a bit problematic. Sometimes the less technology involved, the better.

I haven't heard many negative things about SkyRC, but that app definitely seems to be a bit problematic. Sometimes the less technology involved, the better.
Yeah I’m sure it’s a good charger and that it’s a problem with the app but can’t be too sure if you know what I mean.. ultimately I don’t want to cause the batteries any harm 🤷🏻

I have deleted the app and installed it again but it still did funny things..

Would you return the charger?

Yeah I’m sure it’s a good charger and that it’s a problem with the app but can’t be too sure if you know what I mean.. ultimately I don’t want to cause the batteries any harm 🤷🏻

I have deleted the app and installed it again but it still did funny things..

Would you return the charger?
It depends. If you bought the charger just for the app & bluetooth connectivity features, then yea I'd return it b/c you're not able to use it in the way you initially intended to use it. BUT if you don't really care about the app and the charger itself seems to be working just fine, then I'd probably keep it. Totally up to you at the end of the day though my man. (y)

Yeah fair point- I guess I wanted to know if anyone else had issues.

When I bought it I was unaware of the app.. but the app seems quite handy and informative if it works lol.

Earlier on when I was storage charging both batteries the charger chirped up and told me port A was complete (it talks as well 😂) but port B just kept on going and going, I checked the app and all 4 cells where on 3.80 so that means it was complete but never notified me either way… so that means it’s going back.. the final straw lol

Yeah fair point- I guess I wanted to know if anyone else had issues.

When I bought it I was unaware of the app.. but the app seems quite handy and informative if it works lol.

Earlier on when I was storage charging both batteries the charger chirped up and told me port A was complete (it talks as well 😂) but port B just kept on going and going, I checked the app and all 4 cells where on 3.80 so that means it was complete but never notified me either way… so that means it’s going back.. the final straw lol
Hopefully some others chime in and give their input too, but that thing definitely sounds like it has a few minor software issues. FWIW, I'm using this charger. Absolutely love it, never had any issues with it. Goes on sale quite often too.
1707513875207.png

Yeah hopefully some one will tell me how shite it is an bin it before it burns my house down 😅

Only joking I’m sure it’s decent, I just got a duff

Back