Kraton Help with servo removable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggreen_57

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
I'm replacing my stock servo in my Karaton 6S EBX and have a question. I guess they tuck the servo cable under the esc to keep it out of the way. Do I have to completely remove the esc just to pull the servo cable out? Appreciate the help.

Shouldn't have to remove it. But there are little clips under the ESC plate Arrma uses to tuck the wire in. Loosen it up & it should slide out as mentioned.

Screenshot_20240218_071746_eBay.jpg

Thanks for the reply's fellas. I ended up having to removing the esc. The esc cable and servo cable were both tucked into the clips and wouldn't budge without removing the whole thing. Nice thought but a pain in the ass when you have to change something out. It's always fun to wrench anyway.

Thanks for the reply's fellas. I ended up having to removing the esc. The esc cable and servo cable were both tucked into the clips and wouldn't budge without removing the whole thing. Nice thought but a pain in the ass when you have to change something out. It's always fun to wrench anyway.
Good work

I do put mine back in those clips and wrap them around in another way so it's easier to remove.

Back