SOLD / FOUND Honda CT70 clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Just putting this out there , this is a 2021 Icebear Champion 125 , it is a Honda CT70 clone , it is 125cc ( well known Lifan engine ) , electric and kick start , semi auto 4spd ( no clutch ) , front disc brake , rear drum , passenger pegs , luggage rack . I bought this new intending on making it a full clone of the Honda . I bought the bigger more meaty tires and tubes , Honda decal for the tank , changed out the original carb to a better running / performing one ( runs way better with this ) , and did the known bug to these bikes , the rear swing arm bushing has slop , so I did the delrin solid one that really tightened it up . The color is like a lime green , and you can't see in the picture , but there is metal flake in it , you would see out in the sun .
It literally has 53 miles on it , and is still basically brand new . Street legal if you want to reg it . This would make a great pit bike for the track / campground / bop around town / teach the kids how to ride / trails / work close to home ? Great little commuter to save $$$ /etc . Selling because just like most of my RC's , very fun to ride it's just I don't use it .
I have a total of $2,200 into it , would let it go to any of you members for $1,500 . I'm in central CT .

IMG_5545.JPG

IMG_5546.JPG

IMG_5547.JPG

IMG_5549.JPG

IMG_5551.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back