Hot Racing steering servo saver- I’m looking for a 23t adaptor…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
I got the hot racing servo saver nearly 2 years back and promptly lost the plastic servo adaptors. I didn’t mind as I mainly wanted the steering link. I would like to use the servo saver though just for grins.

I use s652 servos on my 3s rigs and they are 23t. Does anyone have a hot racing 23t plastic adaptor they can spare? I’ll cover postage, pay ya $5 or whatever. I’m Texas based so this is for those here in the US. Thanks guys!

36D5CB11-C048-4D72-8BB5-5CF77449B964.jpeg

I got the hot racing servo saver nearly 2 years back and promptly lost the plastic servo adaptors. I didn’t mind as I mainly wanted the steering link. I would like to use the servo saver though just for grins.

I use s652 servos on my 3s rigs and they are 23t. Does anyone have a hot racing 23t plastic adaptor they can spare? I’ll cover postage, pay ya $5 or whatever. I’m Texas based so this is for those here in the US. Thanks guys!

View attachment 224395
You should post this in the Classifieds WTB section 😉.

Sweet.....send me a private message with your address and I'll pop it in the mail for ya!

Sweet.....send me a private message with your address and I'll pop it in the mail for ya!
Thank you so much buddy! I really appreciate this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back