Typhon How many back flips will it do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcNOLA

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 3s
Typhon 3s with 6s shocks, hot racing steel diff gears and yokes. 4s a arms, tie rods, out drives, hexes, hubs, and casters. Talion esc, motor (11t pin

20230610_094608.jpg

Typhon 3s with 6s shocks, hot racing steel diff gears and yokes. 4s a arms, tie rods, out drives, hexes, hubs, and casters. Talion esc, motor (11t pin

View attachment 304949
No matter what system you use a Typhon will be a challenge to flip. I run a vxl 4s system in my Typhon with a 16 tooth pinion and it will not do anything near a flip. Bigger tires that provide more ballooning and rotation is the key along with shorter wheelbases. Flips is an outcasts speciality. What tires are you running? Not stock I can see.

No matter what system you use a Typhon will be a challenge to flip. I run a vxl 4s system in my Typhon with a 16 tooth pinion and it will not do anything near a flip. Bigger tires that provide more ballooning and rotation is the key along with shorter wheelbases. Flips is an outcasts speciality. What tires are you running? Not stock I can see.
Katar dBoots. 6s power system. 1/10 sc tire was closest within my reach for comparison.

20230610_103947.jpg

Katar dBoots. 6s power system. 1/10 sc tire was closest within my reach for comparison.

20230610_103947.jpg
It basically has the dimensions of a 4s outcast. 4s kraton has the exlwb chassis.
Where did you hide the RX?
Jammed it in between where the screws drive into the front shock tower. I definitely didn't use any tire glue to keep it in place.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back