HOW MUCH is a body!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of a body are you looking for? I may or may not know a friend with a particular set of skills who specializes in bodies...
Say no more!

IMG_20230923_161808081_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230217_100654854_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230209_173129702.jpg

IMG_20230119_131727399_HDR.jpg

🤔 They say there is a seat for every ass and a body cover for every RC.👍 From the cab back isn't bad ,but the nose kills it for me.🤭not digging it at all🤷

Hard to find these covers,They are all speacial Editions 😁👍

There's a guy on here who uses cereal boxes and other random liquid distribution items, gotta use your imagination sometimes...
That gave me a idea. A Tupperware. Upside down. Cut it. Bring it in. Make a speed runner body for a few bucks. Way thicker than lexan. Shape it any way you want. Ugly? Probably. Aero? Um, who knows 🤣🤣 If I make one out of a cereal box, it's gonna be Count Chocula

Last edited:
I noticed JRC is only $10 cheaper on the K8S and Xmaxx bodies than retail these days.. the Xmaxx body comes with the cage, not sure about the K8S body. JRC is definitely off the mark though, I can get the Xmaxx body from amazon with free shipping for just $10 more. I imagine JRC is charging more than $10 for shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_20240414_214918735.jpg
    IMG_20240414_214918735.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 12
Yes, have you seen the USA site?
https://deltaplastikusa.com/
There’s your rabbit hole right there… It’s my biggest weakness in the RC hobby. I love doing up new bodies and for some reason don’t balk at the prices of them. I probably should, though!
If you have any 1/10 touring or drift cars the Killer Bodies are just that…killer!
The 1/10 offerings are nothing short of incredible. Much more scale accuracy and a crazy good selection. I bought this one for a carpet racer I’m building from a Rlaarlo platform.
http://www.killerbodyrc.com/page/products.aspx?cid=1&sid=15
You should see it in person. It’s incredible, and the Alpha GTA is one of my favorite cars ever. And it’s “only” $70.00.

I’ve looked at it as well. Great looking shell for sure!
I've been researching the actual car as well. Really neat build they did. Dual electric motors. 680hp, Pikes Peak build, also ran at Nürburgring.

Lol. I almost jumped on this one ..I got a offer for $89.00 but not from Delta USA..it's actually the other delta dealer from Italy..thing is ,it's the shipping that hurts from the Italy dealer .he wants 40 us to ship .what you can do to make it more affordable is ask for covers that have slight blemishes that won't even be noticed when painted ..there isn't much selection in 1/7 scale or 1/6 ..kinda sucks .most people in the hobby typically run 1/8 and 1/10 scales..and if you go to lower scales like drifting there is a huge line up from many manufacturers.after market of course. I love the big scale .I love big cars .🤷so it sucks for me and for those who are in the same liking..and what's out there in the 1/7 1/6 scale pretty much we have all seen what's out there .nothing new .delta has been quite up untill recently the new release of the extended FC 100 cover .which I don't see spending 122 + for it when I can just get the 1/7 normal version and extend the back my self .. also put into factor that the larger scale you go the less likely the scale actually looks real..they become more wider and just not up to real specs ..smaller scale especially in 1/16 or 1/24 and 1/10 definitely is as scale as u get.. everything looks right .but for me it's to small and I feel like I'm doing a speed pass with a hot wheels toy lol..not for me .🤷proline makes nice 1/8 and 1/7 scale covers also but not much selection..this hobby needs more of bigger scale body's..

Do yall know if the Delta Plastiks bodies have the protective film on the outside?

I have noticed the price of body's sure they have doubled in price. everything seems to have these days

Back