Vorteks I have an vorteks 3s BLX and I have no steering. I bought a new servo but still no steering. I could use some help please. Thank you I’m advance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesrod

Reaction score
I have a vorteks 3s BLX 4x4 and I have lost steering. I bought a new servo and still have no steering. I could use some help. Thank you in advance

All that remains is the transmitter or the receiver. Do you still have another RC that you can install and try?

If it its not your remote and or receriver then its your esc.

First check if you have throttle or if the remote connects to the receiver.

First, start from scratch and rebind your receiver and recalibrate your ESC. Then make sure the servo (channel 1) is plugged in with the negative side (dark wire) in the outside orientation of the receiver, I.e., when plugged into channel 1 the dark wire is on the outside side of the plug.

First, start from scratch and rebind your receiver and recalibrate your ESC. Then make sure the servo (channel 1) is plugged in with the negative side (dark wire) in the outside orientation of the receiver, I.e., when plugged into channel 1 the dark wire is on the outside side of the plug.
This is the best advice you will get all day.

After you rebind, if you still have an issue, try plugging the servo into the throttle channel. If the servo works on that channel, you might have a bad receiver. I once had a servo burn out a channel on a receiver when the servo crapped out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back