Infraction I just can't leave well enough alone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

The Old Guy
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Infraction 4x4
I just can't leave the Infraction 6s alone: I've already installed a Max8 G2 2250kv system; a carbon fiber steering deck; a CF Ackerman bar; CF shock towers; and a CF center chassis brace. It really doesn't anything more: the stock hinge pin mounts don't really need replacing, but here I am thinking about replacing them with ADU parts. Hey, it's only money. :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1560580065...-b280-32a3c34f8c31|iid:1|vlpname:vlp_homepage

I love ADU stuff so far, but these or these will upgrade with some functionality. The stock rear toe is too much for on road and eats tires, set it to around 1° for ideal rear toe.

I love ADU stuff so far, but these or these will upgrade with some functionality. The stock rear toe is too much for on road and eats tires, set it to around 1° for ideal rear toe.
I thought about those, but I didn't want to spend that much money for a vehicle destined solely for street running and no speed runs.

I wonder if you can throw the TLR hinge pin mounts on there with the adjustable pills.
Yes, I sort of did that before the TLR was made with new old stock Team Durango parts I found deep on eBay. At some point Arrma bought Durango I think. The TLR Typhon is the old school Team Durango DEX8 race buggy just rebranded I believe.

The RF is a direct fit but the RR block needs a little shaping with a Dremel to clear the diffuser.

Last edited:
Back