Kraton I said I would leave it alone ….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Following the latest re-build of my forever Kraton I said I’d leave it alone , with all the new parts , it was superb . Well I got a few days off and the Kraton XL is reborn , all my previous version have been with well worn parts , this one is the newest yet . We have just had a huge downpour and it’s forecast to rain all week , so resisting the urge to get it drenched and muddy . Looks great just sitting there waiting
IMG_1093.jpeg

IMG_1085.jpeg
IMG_1105.jpeg

Following the latest re-build of my forever Kraton I said I’d leave it alone , with all the new parts , it was superb . Well I got a few days off and the Kraton XL is reborn , all my previous version have been with well worn parts , this one is the newest yet . We have just had a huge downpour and it’s forecast to rain all week , so resisting the urge to get it drenched and muddy . Looks great just sitting there waiting
View attachment 368752
View attachment 368753View attachment 368754
Looks great, you can send some rain my way.

Well , we knew it would happen , that was awesome , amazing , brilliant . Could hear the thunder coming again , so dived outside , this XL is the best XL I have built , two of the copperhead LP sound sketchy now , but they have seen a lot of water over the year or so . Backflip LP treat maybe ? Extremely happy as there was just the right amount of slide on the lawn . Just need to add some preload to the rear .

IMG_1109.png

IMG_1112.png

IMG_1113.png

IMG_1115.png

IMG_1114.png

Well , we knew it would happen , that was awesome , amazing , brilliant . Could hear the thunder coming again , so dived outside , this XL is the best XL I have built , two of the copperhead LP sound sketchy now , but they have seen a lot of water over the year or so . Backflip LP treat maybe ? Extremely happy as there was just the right amount of slide on the lawn . Just need to add some preload to the rear .

View attachment 368768
View attachment 368769
View attachment 368770

View attachment 368771
View attachment 368772
This makes me want to get my stretched tlr typhon with 4s arma truck tires on it and go play, lol

Back