Kraton im already done with this hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you have options.#1 Give up and call it a day. #2 fix it and call it a day. Sell it and call it a day. I would go with Fix it and call it a day. What do you have to loose? But , If you give up, you gave up. Just saying. 💪 . Many forks in the road. You must follow the correct path. Follow your heart, young grasshopper..

The more you drive the better you will get. Will break less at that.
Knowing your driving limits and the RC's limits is key here. Just throwing Alloy bling upgrades at it is not really the answer. You will be chasing a gost and going broke even faster.
After a hundred + hours of wheel time, it will all come into play.
We all drive differently. A learning curve. Don't try and drive like all the YT'ers. This is how many get all sucked into the "send it big" thing.
Only to find out.......

If you make believe you are teaching your son or daughter how to do it. But it's for you, that might help. But if it's not in your system, nothing will. Kinda do it or don't. Good luck. (y)

On a lighter note. So I've ran my felony, 2 sets of tires worth, ha. That's how I gage my time with it. No drifting just doing the 132 ft thing. Went to the LHS. I asked what parts do I need for backups. He told me a splitter, maybe front Arms. Said the parts he sells are mostly from front end crashes. He laughed and said the car is mechanically sound. Big difference from my Traxxas cars. 🏁 :cool:🏁

On a lighter note. So I've ran my felony, 2 sets of tires worth, ha. That's how I gage my time with it. No drifting just doing the 132 ft thing. Went to the LHS. I asked what parts do I need for backups. He told me a splitter, maybe front Arms. Said the parts he sells are mostly from front end crashes. He laughed and said the car is mechanically sound. Big difference from my Traxxas cars. 🏁 :cool:🏁
What's the 132 ft thing?

What's the 132 ft thing?
132 ft is for no pre Drag racing. I have a Drag Slash, and love it. I like to see how fast I can go. Then it takes me about 30 ft to stop. The Felony would not be eligible for such a race. But I still like doing that. I saw cars go around 80 mph within the 132 ft range. So sweet. 🏁 🤓🏁 . Just have to keep it straight.

So 132ft is the 1/4 mile of RC?

80moph in 132ft is quick, I'd like to see some G force readings for sure.

Do you find a heading hold or AVC helps keeping it straight or do you drive by the seat of your pants?

Do you find a heading hold or AVC helps keeping it straight or do you drive by the seat of your pants?
I have never got close to those speeds. Just saw it on a real time race. Can't remember what state it was in. 4th of July Drag Race. It was fun to watch. Now I want to do it is all.

+1
Yes 132ft equates to 1/4mile..
RC Scale drag racing.
I am sure any Gyro will help.
Not so sure if Sanctioned Drag allows it in competition.

Last edited:
I wish my 200' driveway was better but it has two nasty cracks that would destroy a anything lower than a typhon.

By the seat of my pants. My 1st run was a mere 47 mph. Don't think It will go faster. But I just started. I just don't have the space to go faster. The Felony is plenty fast for me. Sooo Im thinking of a Limitless. I like the looks of it. 🏁 :cool:🏁

I have this idea of hybrid solid rocket boosted + Brushless speed runs. Probably would need some sort of gyro and airport runway

I have this idea of hybrid solid rocket boosted + Brushless speed runs. Probably would need some sort of gyro and airport runway
Funny you. 🤣 Or I could ask NASA. Oh well I tried. Thanks anyhow. I will just do what I do.

I wish my 200' driveway was better but it has two nasty cracks that would destroy a anything lower than a typhon.
Fix the cracks.
Well worth the effort. Your very own Drag strip. Who is better than you?;)
I would kill for that.:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back