Senton Immovable object vs senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Slight mishap while bashing yesterday. Accidentally drove my mega senton into an immovable concrete object head on :oops:. Broke the front lower skidplate and there is also an issue with the servo? I haven't dug into it yet to figure out what's going on. Here's a video of what's happening now.

Does anyone have experience with this issue? The steering doesn't bind when moving by hand. As soon as I power on the RC it maxes out steering to the left and continues to try and turn further.

Looks like your servo saver has rotated within the horn. If so it's an easy fix. Remove the electronics module, remove and disassemble the servo saver. Reassemble and reinstall. Should take no more than 20min. Though you should order another servo saver. Once the saver turns within the horn, it's more likely to do it again

Looks like your servo saver has rotated within the horn. If so it's an easy fix. Remove the electronics module, remove and disassemble the servo saver. Reassemble and reinstall. Should take no more than 20min. Though you should order another servo saver. Once the saver turns within the horn, it's more likely to do it again

So I changed out the servo for a Savox unit I had for a kit I'm building. What you're saying makes complete sense. My first time seeing a servo saver was when changing it today. I'll probably just leave the new servo in regardless haha. Upgrades! I will order a couple servo savers and something for one of my shocks which is leaking :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_20180310_121447.jpg
    IMG_20180310_121447.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 57
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back