SOLD / FOUND iRobot Roomba Combo j9+ Self-Emptying & Auto-Fill Robot Vacuum & Mop Retail $1500 with tax, selling for $500 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Up for sale is a brand new iRobot Roomba Combo j9+ Self-Emptying & Auto-Fill Robot Vacuum & Mop. Retail $1399 (about $1500 with tax) , selling for $500 shipped to the lower 48. UPS ground shipping. More info below. If interested pm me and we can go from there. Thank you!

Model: c975020

Features​

The Roomba Combo j9+ robot is the ultimate in vacuuming and mopping with 100% more powerful suction* and an Auto-Retract Mopping System that lifts its mop pad up onto the robot to keep carpets fresh and dry. Dirt Detective, powered by iRobot OS, will automatically clean the dirtiest rooms first. While the new Clean Base Auto-Fill Dock delivers up to 60 days of debris-emptying and 30 days of refilling water or solution for totally independent cleaning. All in a premium design that you won't want to hide away.
See less...
  • #1 FOR DIRT AND DUST PICKUP*.​

This cutting-edge robot vacuum & mop effortlessly banishes dirt from carpet and hard floors.*#1 cleaning system based on IEC 62285-7 on hard floor and carpet with dust. Cleaning system available in multiple iRobot products.
  • POWERFUL VACUUMING MEETS DEEP CLEAN MOPPING​

Hard-working and intelligent, this 2-in-1 customizes your deep clean with up to 100% stronger suction* and double the scrubbing action. *Compared to Roomba Combo i Series robots
  • READY FOR HANDS-FREE CLEANING​

The Clean Base® Auto-Fill Dock powers and primes your robot by emptying debris for 60 days and refilling water or solution for 30 days of hands-free cleaning. *Robot software update required before initial usage; Wi-Fi® connection necessary.
  • THE ONLY FULLY RETRACTABLE MOP​

Unlike other 2-in-1s, its Auto-Retract Mopping System lifts itself to the top of the robot, preventing wet carpet messes. Your carpets stay dry with D.R.I. (Dry Rug Intelligence), only from iRobot. It seamlessly transitions from vacuuming carpet to vacuuming and mopping hard floors without any intervention from you.
  • KNOWS WHEN TO MOP AND WHEN TO VACUUM​

On hard floors, it mops and vacuums at the same time. On carpet, it lifts its mop pad safely away and continues with powerful vacuuming avoiding wet carpet messes.
  • SMART SCRUB MOPS BACK AND FORTH WITH CONSISTENT PRESSURE AND 2X DEEPER SCRUBBING​

Some areas of the home need a deeper clean–pawprints in the mudroom, spills under the kitchen table, tiles in your bathroom. Simply enable SmartScrub and your Roomba Combo™ j9+ will scrub back-and-forth, just like you would. *Compared to standard vacuum & mop mode for coffee and grime.
  • FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND DIRT DETECTIVE INTELLIGENCE​