Kraton Is there a REAL manual for Kraton 4s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barmaleus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hi all!

Does anyone know if a real, detailed manual for Kraton 4s exists? All I could find on the official website is the exploded view and a basic manual about inserting batteries into a transmitter (with some other basics). Could not find any papers about all the fluid types used, detailed descriptions of chassis components, shocks settings/adjustment recommendations, overall settings tips/recommendations. Like, something that a person new to RC could refer to.

Perhaps I just could not find it =)

The manual that is included in the box is the real and only manual. Traxxas really does make some good manuals explaining all the adjustments and fluids.

This forum does exist for people to ask questions so please even if it is a really simple question, don't be afraid to ask or just search on google "Arrma Kraton 4s diff fluid arrma forum"

Make sure to put arrma forum at the end of the search to bring up the forum threads.

If you go on the page for the K4s on horizon hobby they have a section for all the quick links. Here is a link to all that
Here is what it looks like:
1706461725462.png

Hope this helps!

Hi all!

Does anyone know if a real, detailed manual for Kraton 4s exists? All I could find on the official website is the exploded view and a basic manual about inserting batteries into a transmitter (with some other basics). Could not find any papers about all the fluid types used, detailed descriptions of chassis components, shocks settings/adjustment recommendations, overall settings tips/recommendations. Like, something that a person new to RC could refer to.

Perhaps I just could not find it =)
It used to come with a little folded sheet on the v2 on how to adjust the slipper and the oil weights.by memory the diffs were 10k and the center is 100k the shocks i believe are 550cst.

Center diff fluid is 500k now.

I got a million videos on this platform. Maintenance, chassis/bearing swap, upgrades, shock tuning, servo install…

The manual that is included in the box is the real and only manual. Traxxas really does make some good manuals explaining all the adjustments and fluids.

This forum does exist for people to ask questions so please even if it is a really simple question, don't be afraid to ask or just search on google "Arrma Kraton 4s diff fluid arrma forum"

Make sure to put arrma forum at the end of the search to bring up the forum threads.

If you go on the page for the K4s on horizon hobby they have a section for all the quick links. Here is a link to all that
Here is what it looks like:
View attachment 345273

Hope this helps!
Thanks! Yep, I found all the official links and stuff. Was just kinda saddened a bit that a lot of things are not covered officially :)
But sure, search and forums are our friends.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back