Infraction Is there a Hoonicorn body for the Infraction 3S?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flacon_the_best

Reaction score
My brother wants to get a Hoonicorn as his first street basher. I’m planning on getting the Infraction 3S to drive with my friend’s Vendetta, so it would make sense for him to also get an Infraction 3S, but unless there’s a Hoonicorn body for it, he’s gonna get a Team Associated Apex2 (I think that’s the one that has a Hoonicorn body)

Are you looking for a Hoonicorn Dressed up body all prepainted to fit a Detta chassis?
I don't believe there specifically is one.
FWIW, The Apex 2 is narrower and shorter than a 'Detta. Apex is 1/10 scale, Detta is somewhere between 1/8 and 1/9 'ish scale.
They are different scale models.
So the Apex 2 Hoonigan body won't fit.
That Hoony 1/10 scale '65 Mustang Body is Licensed to Associated specifically. A hard find elsewhere.

I just noticed that TA has an SR7 1/7 On road in the works. Very little info on it. No Chassis pictures yet. What matters most IMHO. Not so much the body.
Has the 1/7 Hoony body and all.
Like for $669.00+.
https://www.associatedelectrics.com/teamassociated/cars_and_trucks/SR7/Hoonigan/
Not a fan of TA anymore, myself.

there is not a hoonicorn body. your options are: nissan 400Z, mustang GT, or bittydesign divina (Divo) bodies.
even if he wants a hoonicorn, don't let him get one. the infraction is bigger (which helps like, everything) faster, easier to get parts for, and just better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back