Is there any sort of schedule or method to Arrma’s new releases?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoodies&Hondas

Reaction score
Or is it all random timing and we don’t know what’s coming out until an announcement/video a few weeks before release? Just curious if there were any heads up or rumors about upcoming releases. I saw someone mention a possible Outcast 6S EXB, to go along with the recent K6S EXB. Not sure if they knew something, or if it was just a guess.

How long has it been since the 3S line had a revamp? Would be cool to see a new Granite or Big Rock 3S with some upgrades.

Completely random. A lot of us here try to make educated guesses based on what's been recently released, or what we think is coming down the pipe, but it's all just speculation at the end of the day. The only thing that is constant is that all new releases drop on a Thursday.

The official Arrma inter office marketing memo said, “you’ll get it when you get it, and you're gonna like it, kid.” Like my dad used to say when I was a kid and he and my mom thought it was a good idea to have a grilled liver dinner. My parents were seriously effed up. Who eats that sh’t? Seriously?

The official Arrma inter office marketing memo said, “you’ll get it when you get it, and you're gonna like it, kid.” Like my dad used to say when I was a kid and he and my mom thought it was a good idea to have a grilled liver dinner. My parents were seriously effed up. Who eats that sh’t? Seriously?
I don't eat it often.... but I actually like liver & onions. It was a childhood staple in my household.

I don't eat it often.... but I actually like liver & onions. It was a childhood staple in my household.

If done well I like it for sure. Big ol basket of chicken livers. Mmm.
Don't think I'd have that as a main dish though. Usually order that up as a side to some fried chicken.

My parents served Liver every now and then. Because they grew up on it. Not a fav. but I've learned to tolerate it if done right.
Supposedly very high in Cholestoral as red meats go.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back