Traxxas is killing me with these crawler releases...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Trying not to jump on it immediately but pretty sure I can't live much longer without out it once I see it in a LHS...

TRX4M 1979 F150.PNG

I already denied myself the 1/10 scale version of this because it came out right after I built a TRX4 kit and I didn't want a second 1/10 scale due to space. Now I have no excuses, and I mean really, I have to... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trying not to jump on it immediately but pretty sure I can't live much longer without out it once I see it in a LHS...

View attachment 328221

I already denied myself the 1/10 scale version of this because it came out right after I built a TRX4 kit and I didn't want a second 1/10 scale due to space. Now I have no excuses, and I mean really, I have to... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just buy it .😁👍

Yea, I have the Chevy square body high trail TRX4M, then they drop the Dent side Ford. That’s just mean. Yea, I may wind up with one of those too.
Yep, eventually I have to get both. When I was 18 I bought a '79 F150 and my brother had a '79 Chevy truck. Seeing the mini versions brings a whole lotta nostalgia...😎

Yep, eventually I have to get both. When I was 18 I bought a '79 F150 and my brother had a '79 Chevy truck. Seeing the mini versions brings a whole lotta nostalgia...😎
Yea, I love both. Always have. Probably more partial to the dent side, so it’s going to eventually have to happen.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back